Chuck-A-Puck is one of the most popular intermission activities at Rapid City Rush games! Pucks are purchased during each home game and thrown onto the ice during intermission for a chance to win prizes and special offers provided by Rapid City Rush sponsors and partners.
The Chuck-A-Puck intermission event is a way for non-profit and school organizations to raise money for their cause. Groups who sell Chuck-A-Pucks will receive 50% of the proceedsfrom the night's sales!
To be considered for Chuck-A-Puck, please turn in a filled out application to the Rapid City Rush office. Dates for Chuck-A-Puck will start being selected in August shortly after we receive our schedule, and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. We want everyone to have an opportunity to participate, so please help us by following these guidelines:
- Your organization must be a nonprofit, school or community organization.
- We will need a minimum of 10 volunteers and one group leader or chaperone per group to ensure success.
- If your group has minors we will need waivers signed by legal guardians prior to being allowed to sell.
- Your group will need to be at the ice arena no later than one hour before doors open to prepare for the night's sales.
- Your organization will be responsible for the money given used as a till for the nights sales and any shortages will come out of the nightly profit.
- All applications must be received by the Rush office a minimum of one month in advance to be considered.
Chuck-A-Puck sales can be a lot of work, but are a lot of fun! Participants in the sales program will get to go behind-the-scenes and help run a Rapid City Rush 2nd intermission! We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic groups who are wanting to raise money for their organization and be a part of Rush Hockey this year.
WHEN FILLING OUT YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE SELECT A PREFERRED DATE - ALL APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Rapid City Rush
444 Mount Rushmore Road N.
Rapid City, SD 57701
or EMAIL FORM