The Rapid City Rush would like to offer charitable organizations in the Black Hills the opportunity to raise awareness for your mission, promote upcoming events, and raise funds in support of your organization’s cause. This opportunity is available at all 35 home games for the 2023-24 season at The Monument Ice Arena. This opportunity is only offered to nonprofit organizations operating as a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Minimum of 30 (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday)/50 (Friday, Saturday) fundraising tickets at $13 per ticket to re-sell (maximum of $28 per ticket) or give to family, friends, and support group
- Additional tickets are available at the same fundraiser level (organization gets $7 per ticket sold)
*Unique ticket link will be provided for each organization for online sales through FEVO
- 50% of Chuck-A-Puck sales go towards the team, with 50% going towards the organization.
- Plus additional fundraising opportunity
- Table/vendor space for promotion of your organization on the concourse
- 30-second video clip shown during the game on the video board, promoting the organization
- Pre-recorded radio interview with Rush broadcaster on game day to air during 2nd intermission on Mixlr Radio and FloHockey.TV
- Organization recognition in postgame e-blast sent out to all attendees of the game night
- Mascot appearance in support of your organization’s event/initiative (mutually agreed date)