Purchase a minimum of 10 tickets for all packages listed. Food & drink packages are available as well as seating upgrades.
HIGH-FIVE TUNNEL: Cheer on the Rush as they get introduced on the ice — cheers, high-fives, and fist bumps are encouraged!
PHOTO ON ICE: Join your group at center ice following the game for a group photo!
SIN BIN: Watch warm-up with your group from the penalty box or players bench!
INTERMISSION GAMES: Team up against Nugget or your friends for a chance to win great prizes!
The Rapid City Rush would like to offer all types of organizations in the Black Hills the opportunity to fundraise through the sales of tickets. This offer includes charitable organizations, youth sports teams, youth groups, school events, and more. This opportunity is available for home games during the 2023-24 season at The Monument Ice Arena.
- Organization is responsible for the minimum sale of 10 fundraising tickets
- *Unique ticket link will be provided for each organization for online sales through FEVO
- Fundraising tickets are sold for a single home game during the regular season.
- Games must be agreed upon at least 3 weeks prior to chosen game date
- Each organization can sell as many tickets as they wish, upon available seating for chosen game
- Sellers are encouraged to start early in order to obtain as many tickets as possible
- Tickets are only available as supplies last: if the venue sells out, that game’s fundraising ends
How your organization can participate
- Contact the Rapid City Rush at 605-716-7825
- Provide your organization's general information and objectives obtained through ticket fundraising
- Organization is responsible for the sale of at least 10 fundraising tickets, but can sell any additional amount of tickets prior to the game date (upon available seating for that game)
- Sellers must promote their own ticket sales and encourage buyers to use unique FEVO ticket link provided.